As I continue signing up for my reading challenges, I happened to find this particular challenge on the same site as the 2016 Horror Reading Challenge I’ll be doing. I’ve considered doing a list-based challenge, like I did this year. But honestly, I like the freedom this type of challenge gives me. I don’t have to worry about hunting down certain types of books or books written by an author with the same initials as me… etc. Much like the previous challenge, I’m sure I’ll have no problem maxing out on the badges. But I really want to keep my goals open, in case something comes up. So I hope some of you will consider participating in this one as well, because who doesn’t love a good dystopian tale?
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016.
- You can join at anytime before October 15, 2016.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2016.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and leave a comment letting us know what your personal goal is.
- Link up your reviews each month via the provided Linky!
Read and review 1-5 dystopian books to receive the Recruit badge.
Read and review 6-10 dystopian books to receive the Rebel badge.
Read and review 11-15 dystopian books to receive the Revolutionist badge.
Read and review 16+ dystopian books to receive the Leader badge.
How to Sign Up
- Enter your information in the Linky tool here: Your name @ Your blog name (i.e. Tracy @ Cornerfolds).
- If you are a blogger, grab the button below, create a blog post or page letting us know you are participating in this challenge and what your personal goal is ― be sure to link back to this post!
- If you are not a blogger, you can use Goodreads (or any other book tracking site) and create a shelf for the challenge and link to that
- Lastly, Tweet about the reading challenge!
Challenge Update Schedule
- March 25th – First Quarter Update & Giveaway
- June 24th – Second Quarter Update & Giveaway
- September 30th – Third Quarter Update & Giveaway
- December 30th – Challenge Wrap-Up & Giveaway