So I’ve hit a reading slump this week. After being successful last weekend, I find myself struggling to keep interested in whatever book I’ve been reading. Instead, my focus has been on a serious Greek marathon. But still, I have a lot of books to read this month and I need to get through this slump. So in order to keep my pacing, I’ve gone through my local library’s website and put several Fear Street books on hold. Of course, this put over my fifty check out limits. But hopefully, it will help!
This week’s loot is:
- Secret Admirer by R.L. Stine
- Moonlight Secrets by R.L. Stine
- Darkest Dawn by R.L. Stine
- First Date by R.L. Stine
- Midnight Games by R.L. Stine
- The Best Friend by R.L. Stine
- Switched by R.L. Stine
- The Rich Girl by R.L. Stine
- The Confession by R.L. Stine
- The Perfect Date by R.L. Stine
- Killer’s Kiss by R.L. Stine
- Understanding Autism by Professor Katrina William & Professor Jacqueline Roberts
What did you pick up from the library this week? Or what are you planning on putting on hold? Leave me a comment and let me know!