I was having a discussion with my grandmother earlier and she mentioned how I should tell everyone what I want for Christmas. It’s funny that I have yet to do so, especially since for months I’ve been mentally plotting out what I wanted and even what my Christmas money would go to.
I considered the usual options, books I want to read, jewelry making supplies, an exercise machine and my latest consideration was for a computer desk/laptop stand. But ever since that conversation with her this afternoon, I can’t stop thinking about what I truly want for Christmas.
All I want for Christmas is…
- To be able to afford new clothes and two new pairs of shoes for Cameron
- To be able to come up with an amazing set of gifts to send to Ty
- To be able to get Cameron at least one big present or several little presents
- To be able to spend the holidays with one or both of my boys.. instead of alone
- To be able to come up with a traditional Christmas dinner
- To be able to take Cameron to see a movie on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
I don’t know how much of this I’ll be able to achieve, but at the end of the day, this is all I want for my Christmas. Silly, I know. But oh well.